Monday, May 20, 2019

If it's Monday, it must be YouTube render time.

One of the frustrating parts of this new project I have started on YouTube is how little notice it seems to be getting. Now I understand that everybody who first puts up a YouTube Channel experiences similar frustrations, but somehow, knowing that, just does not help.

What I find keeps me going is that I truly believe this is part of the work God has called me to do. And of course that, along with my writing.

Did I mention my recently self-published novella over on Amazon.com? Areopagus. It's short, which is not too surprising -- after all it's a novella. But it's a start.

And that brings me back to this blog. If it does nothing more than to give me a place to rant, it will have served its purpose.

So, if anyone actually reads this, do me a big favor. Go to YouTube, subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/johnatwtr/featured?view_as=subscriber. Tell thirty or forty of your friends -- threaten them if you have to -- to subscribe. Finally, insist that they all tell thirty or forty of their friends to also subscribe.

Then, go to my author page at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/J-W-Grimes/e/B07QW2KFTW?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1&qid=1558388155&sr=8-1, and buy copious copies of my novella. I am working on a novel set in the same milieu.

That's it for now, unless you wanted to follow me on Twitter as well as here: https://twitter.com/Altogetherjohn2. It looks like I have three more tweets than I currently have followers, and I only have three tweets, at the moment. There will be a fourth today, once DaVinci Resolve finishes rendering my YouTube video.

Which I what it's doing right now, and I had nothing better to do than to write all this nonsense.

Rant done,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment